The NHS App lets you book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of other healthcare services.
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
You can use some of the app's features without your GP surgery being connected.
95% of surgeries are now connected to the NHS App.
With the NHS App you can:
• check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
• book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
• view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
Report an issue
You can contact the NHS App team directly to report any issue or if you have any questions about this product.
Please share the details through our contact form for our records.
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.